Our savvy and enthusiastic team members have the nerve and sweat for all kinds of required jewelry designs. Their work ethics, dedication and consistency are an inseparable part of our success stories. Each team player is an individual and a skilled specialist of his/her job. They all share our vision of product’s quality, fast delivery, passion for the work and make designs precisely as per given specifications providing a raw-casting, semi-finished piece, semi-mount, or complete piece based on your needs.
Vacancy: CAD Developer
Sarkissian Jewelry Studio is looking for a CAD Developer who will support and facilitate all aspects related to Process Development and Technology Design projects.
The working hour starts at 6pm Yerevan time as most of the clients are from the United States.
- Creation of manufacturing models; technical artwork; creation and maintenance of design specifications and templates; identification and implementation of design technologies.
- Work closely with Process Development & Technology Project Coordinators to provide CAD Models.
- Coordinate CAD drawings for sample fabrication to support development initiatives.
- Champion best practices in process improvement for manufacturing ability.
- Coordinate CAD designs and development of product models using Rhinoceros/Matrix CAD software.
- Relevant knowledge of Jewelry Manufacturing, CAD Design Tolerances, Craft
- Expert in Gemvision Matrix/Rhinoceros software, Jewelry Design
- Proficiency in Photorealistic rendering software
- Proficiency in the use of solid modeling software
- Proficiency in the Zbrush; Photoshop, illustrator, indesign
Salary: Per project
If you feel you are the one, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com