Terms & Condition

Change of Terms

Sarkissian Studio has all the right to revise or add new terms to these Conditions from time to time without any notice to you. You are responsible for review Sarkissian Studio Site for any modifications in terms and conditions that may affect your rights or obligations. Any change in the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on the Site. After the changes in terms and conditions of the Sarkissian Studio Site, by using or accessing the Site you accept the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the amended terms and conditions, you must stop using the site.


The Site and all content and other materials, including, without limitation, text, icons, graphics, logos, images, designs, pictures, information, data, sound files, and other files and software is the proprietary property of Sarkissian Studio or its affiliates, licensors or users and is protected by United States and international trade dress, copyright laws, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. You are authorized to use these material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print, and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use.


Sarkissian Studio, the Sarkissian Studio logos, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in our Site are trademarks of Sarkissian Studio and/or its licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sarkissian Studio or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ” Sarkissian Studio ” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Sarkissian Studio without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Sarkissian Studio names or logos mentioned in our Site are the property of their respective owners.

Feedback and Submissions

You acknowledge and agree that any feedback or submissions, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this website, Sarkissian Studio, or the Sarkissian Studio products or services that are provided by you to Sarkissian Studio in any form are not confidential and upon submission, shall become the sole property of Sarkissian Studio.

The Information Collected By Company

We ask for your name, email, phone number, and either image or CAD file or any other related file types for proceeding the work when a quote is requested. Although we never share your file uploads with unrelated third parties or solicitors.

Order Processing, Confirmations, and Delivery Times

Customers should acknowledge that orders should be made via email or other contact options. As soon as the order is placed parties agree on a platform to work through and communicate. One of the platforms accepted by Sarkissian Studio is Dropbox, and for means of communication Slack platform. Delivery times depends on the order, it may vary based on the order complexity. The delivery time should be discussed before order is confirmed.


Sarkissian Studio provides options of payments of 30/70. In the time of order placed the customer takes responsibility to make a prepayment of 30% of and as soon as the order is ready pay the rest 70%. In some cases, the options of payment may vary and change based on the agreement made between two parties.

Terms and Conditions updated on July XX, 2021.